Online Access allows patients to use an online booking service to do the following:
- Book and cancel appointments online
- Request repeat medication
- Update demographic details
- Complete questionnaires
- Use SystmOnline apps
Simply pop into the surgery and speak to one of our helpful receptionists about online access and they will be able to supply you with all the paperwork you need.
How to order prescriptions
We offer four methods of obtaining prescriptions:
- Use the prescription box at reception - place your green computer printout in the box with the items ticked that you require clearly marked. Make sure you have marked the slip clearly if the prescription is NOT to be collected from Southgates Medical Centre.
- By post - please post to SMSC, 41 Goodwins Road, Kings Lynn, PE30 5QX. If you enclose a SAE we will post the prescription back to you.
- Chemist collection service - if you send your prescription request to us in one of the above two ways we can send it to a local chemist of your choice. Please indicate clearly on the slip which chemist you would like the prescription sent to. It is important that this is clearly marked on every request. If in doubt please ask at reception. It is our policy to have prescriptions ready for collection within 48 hours of receipt of request.
- You can order your repeat prescriptions online. If you have registered to do so click on the link at the top of this page. If you wish to register for this service, please take photographic ID to our reception.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.